Effective: May 15, 2016
Momentface adheres to the data protection principles set out by Czech privacy law.
Collection and Processing of your Information
Momentface may collect Information that you provide directly or indirectly in the course of using the Services, this may include the following:
- Our Services may enable users to create an account. In connection with these Services, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself to set up the account. For example, you can submit certain information about yourself, such as your name, address and email address, when you create an account.
- If we provide you with paid Services, we may ask for your name, contact information, billing address(es), and credit card information in order to process your payment.
- Some of our Services enable you to communicate with other people. Those communications will be transmitted through and stored on our systems.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Momentface. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the Services, to maintain and to improve the quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website or other Services.
- Information about Members of Beauty Community are processed in order to provide them the product/s delivered to their postal address provided during the registration process and collect reviews about the product beauty experience. The reviews will be shared online on wearme.fashion and provided to the beauty brands. We will not publish, sell and provide your personal information and address to any third party. We will use your reviews for market research and improve the products.
Use and disclosure of your Information
Momentface collects and uses your Information:
- to operate the Website “WEARME.FASHION”,
- to provide Services that you request,
- to set up your account,
- for advertising, such as providing customised advertisements and sponsored content, and sending you promotional communications about services or marketing promotions or newsletter available from or through Momentface,
- for assessment and analysis of our market, customers and Services (including carrying out customer surveys about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered),
- to provide products that Beauty Members request
- to understand the way in which people use our Services so that we can improve them and develop new services, and
- otherwise with your express consent.
Momentface does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
We may disclose your Information to third parties in the following situations:
- Momentface may share Information with its contractual partners to help perform statistical analysis, provide customer support or provide cloud outsourcing services. All such third parties are prohibited from using your Information except when providing these services to Momentface, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and take appropriate measures to protect it.
- Momentface may disclose your Information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the law or comply with a legal process served on Momentface; (b) protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Momentface, its partners or its customers; (c) to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing Services.
Consent to International Transfer of Data
During the course of the processing of your personal data by Momentface, you have the right to access your personal data under Section 12 of the Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on protection of personal data, as amended (“Personal Data Protection Act”), the right to correct your personal data as well as other rights as set out in Section 21 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that we retain information about you only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required under any contract or by applicable law.
Third-Party Links and Products on Our Services
Our Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by third-party websites or other services. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
Momentface may use “cookies” to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalise Website pages, or register with the Website, a cookie helps Momentface to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your Information, such as login information. When you return to the Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved so that you can easily use the Momentface features that you customised.
When you use a web browser to access the Website or Services you can configure your browser to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Momentface Services or websites you visit.
The security of your Information
Momentface puts in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information it collects in connection with the Services. Momentface uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving users’ data exchanged between Momentface and third parties to help ensure its security.
However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
You acknowledge and agree that user data may be stored on servers maintained by thir party provider in the Czech Republic territory and subject to their security safeguards.
Disconnecting your Wearme.fashion Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your WEARME.FASHION account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR WEARME.FASHION ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Users may disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their “Account Settings” page.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out (unsubscribe) from receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out (unsubscribe) from receiving any or all promotional communications from Momentface by following the “unsubscribe” link on promotional communications received from Momentface or otherwise by contacting us at:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +420 608 099 970
Address: Zelenec, 34, Post Code: 25091 Mstetice Czech Republic
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone number: +420 608 099 970